Since 1983, Gries Architectural Group has provided total design solutions for commercial, retail, religious, automotive and industrial clients. We are currently seeking an innovative and productive individual to join our team.
Successful candidate will be required to:
- Transform conceptual/schematic designs using Revit into working construction documents
- Be able to review drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards; perform routine drafting and technical tasks as required throughout the project duration
- Participate in the preparation of schematic design, design development, construction documentation and any additional drawing
- Maintain quality standards, format special requirements, etc. as mandated by office production standards
- Coordinate working drawing information with related outsources and consultants.
- Create 3D perspectives
A minimum of 3-5 years of architectural drafting/design experience within the commercial or retail industries is preferred.
- The job requires a high level of proficiency with Revit.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including health insurance, 401K and annual bonus. Qualified candidates should submit their resume to:
Gries Architectural Group, Inc., 500 N. Commercial St., Neenah, WI 54956
Attn: Stephanie Christensen